Create the Right Digital Mix
Create the Right Digital Mix
From websites and online search to social media and paid online ads, there are many more ways to spend your marketing dollars. But which path is best for your business?
At TD Advertising, we work with our clients to find the best mix of digital resources to promote their business or organization in the most effective way possible, with an eye towards using their marketing dollars wisely.
Just a few of the tools in our tool belt include:
- Website Development: We assist clients with web, mobile and e-commerce solutions. Our company has over 15 years of experience in website development on the WordPress platform.
- Video Production: With affordable video solutions for use from the big screen to the computer screen from TD Advertising, you can use the power of video to convey who you are and what you do.
- Social Marketing: Want to mobilize the power of your social media audience to share your message? Let us help build your community together through content development and paid advertising to expand your reach.
- Email Marketing: Use the power of your email contact list to share timely messages, using our responsive, easy to use platform.
- Digital Advertising: Boost your audience and leads with strategic paid search advertising. From top of page results to banner ads, we can help you convert website clicks into paying customers.
- Search Engine Optimization: Where are you showing up in search? We can help boost your rank with website content development that will make you the first click for potential customers and visitors.
How’s your website?
Most online users make up their mind within the first 3-5 seconds to continue deeper into your website.
Content is King
For ease of use, and just as important, search engine optimization, your site’s content needs to be well-written, and placed strategically. Our websites are not only well-designed, but well-written and created to allow your site to be easily found among the masses of online offerings.
Want to do your own day-to-day updating? We encourage it! Once your site is designed, we’ll train your staff to make important updates, so your site can be up-to-date as soon as needed. We also offer maintenance agreements so our staff can proactively make changes and keep software current.
A great website is just the beginning. Our web projects typically include building a web presence, including:
With the power of the WordPress CMS, and the many third-party providers of site extensions and plugins, we like to say “if you can dream it, we can make it happen – without custom coding!”
The WordPress platform allows us to work quickly and efficiently, concentrating on design and content, rather than code and databases. Your marketing budget is spent on – marketing!
Our partner WP Engine provides the hosting duties for clients and long-term partners. This platform is designed around WordPress – it’s all they do. And they keep it updated and secure; with a WP Engine-hosted site, crucial technology is updated regularly, and each account includes a free SSL certificate.
Drop us a line, and we’ll be in touch to discuss your marketing and advertising needs.